Equipment Rental Return
You MUST turn in the gear you rented for the 16/17 season.
2016/17 Equipment Rental Schedule
Winter/Spring Equipment Room Hours
Wednesdays 7 - 9pm
Saturdays 8am - 11am
@ Olympicview Arena
Please note that the Equipment Room is
Closed on Saturdays during Tournament Weekends
EQUIPMENT RENTAL & EQUIPMENT PACKAGES
Coaches do not have access to rental equipment, and equipment cannot be given out the day of class unless proper arrangements are made beforehand.
Gear available for rent consists of the following:
* Shoulder Pads
* Elbow Pads
* Shin Guards
* Hockey Pants
* Equipment Bag
Additional personal equipment that is required but not included with rental is:
* Hockey Socks
* Protective Cup
* Hockey Stick
Equipment Fee - Hockey 1/Hockey 2 - 8 Week Session
Equipment is available for rental for each 8 week session of Hockey 1 and Hockey 2. To rent equipment for your 8 week session, just check the Equipment Rental box upon registration.
Equipment Fee - Full Season
Equipment will be considered a partial set if all or any combination of the following equipment is issued: elbow pads, gloves, shin-pads, shoulder pads, garter belt.
Issuing of helmets with mask, skates and/or hockey pants will be considered a full set.
|Full Set $100.00
|Partial Set $50.00
||at least 3 items, non-refundable
|Partial Set $30.00
||at least 1 item, non-refundable
||Use of goalie equipment requires a $150.00 deposit. $75 is refundable
||All players must purchase team socks from OVA Pro Shop
- All SJHA equipment must be returned or pay for another additional year by the end of March. This includes all goalie equipment.
- If you are participating in 2017 Camps/Clinics simply bring your gear to the Equipment Room during posted hours, exchange any items that may be too small or if your equipment fits keep what you have and simply pay the $100 rental fee for the 2017/2018 season and keep the equipment through March 2018!
- End of the season equipment returns will be handled at the end of the season at times posted by the Equipment Manager.
- Players may return/exchange equipment during any scheduled equipment room hours
- Players participating in SJHA approved team tournaments may keep their gear until the tournament concludes.
SJHA must be notified via email (
) by March 30th if player will be using equipment beyond return deadline. This extended rental period cannot exceed 30 days.